B.A.B.E. Childbirth Education Classes
(Birth and Beginnings Education)
Noyes has developed a family-centered, comprehensive program that will help you prepare for your labor and delivery, and provide guiding tips for the beginning of your relationship with your child.
The 2-class B.A.B.E. course uses a variety of audio-visual aids, including films, diagrams and photos to help you learn about:
- Comfort Measures for Labor and Delivery
- Infant Feeding (offered 6 times per year)
- Labor Support Techniques
- Nutrition During Pregnancy
- Pregnancy Exercises
- Relaxation Techniques
- The Physical Aspects of Labor and Delivery
- The Role of Medication and Anesthesia
- What to Expect in the Event of a Cesarean Birth
The B.A.B.E. course consists of two consecutive sessions:
- Friday evening 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
To obtain more information or to register for this class, please call (585) 335-4249.
We know that privacy is important to you. All information you provide to this office is considered strictly confidential.