Helping those who are helping others
The Caregiver Resource Center at Noyes Hospital provides caregiver support services in partnership with Livingston County Office for the Aging.
The program assists informal caregivers-spouses, adult children, other family members, friends, and neighbors-in their efforts to care for persons who need help with everyday tasks. This crucial assistance allows these persons with chronic illnesses or disabilities to remain living in their own homes throughout our community.
The Caregiver Resource Center provides support that includes:
- Information & Assistance
- Companion Care for in-home respite provided by trained aides and/or volunteer 4 Hours once/week or 6-8 hours every other week
- Caregiver Support Groups
Dansville & Geneseo
- Educational Programs Powerful Tools for Caregivers is a 6-week educational program which focuses on the needs of the caregiver.
- Caregiver Resource Corners with brochures are located at local public libraries and hospital location
Livingston Health Services - 50 East South Street, Rte. 20A Geneseo, NY 14454.
Noyes Memorial Hospital - 111 Clara Barton Street Dansville, NY 14437.
Livingston County Public Libraries: Avon, Caledonia, Dansville, Geneseo, Lima, Livonia, Mt. Morris & Nunda.
- Counseling and Support
- Monthly Caregiver Newsletter
- Annual Caregiver Symposium (November 7, 2015)
For more information, please contact our Caregiver Coordinators: (585) 335-4358 or email email@example.com