Helping those who are helping others
The Caregiver Resource Center at Noyes Hospital provides caregiver support services in partnership with Livingston County Office for the Aging.
The program assists informal caregivers-spouses, adult children, other family members, friends, and neighbors-in their efforts to care for persons who need help with everyday tasks. This crucial assistance allows these persons with chronic illnesses or disabilities to remain living in their own homes throughout our community.
The Caregiver Resource Center provides support that includes:
- Support Groups
- Information & Assistance
- Education Programs
- Monthly Newsletter
- Companion Care for In-Home Respite: Office for the Aging and RSVP Volunteers
- Carepartner Training Programs, including:
- A Matter of Balance - Managing Concerns about Falls - 8-session program, designed to reduce the fear of falling and increase activity levels among older adults.
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers - 6-week educational program, which focuses on the needs of the caregiver.
- Annual Caregiver Symposium (November)
For more information, please contact our Caregiver Coordinators: (585) 335-4358 or email email@example.com